Last updates: 15.4.2020
For information of business terms: Business terms
For information about shipping: Kind of shipping
The site together with all its content is owned or controlled by TIX MASTER, sro, Romanová 40, 851 01 Bratislava, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, Insert 128751 / B, IČO: 51724146, DIČ: 2120771158, VAT No .: SK2120771158.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
In order to provide our services, we may collect and process certain personal information that you voluntarily send to us, for example, through our E-shop, contact pages or e-mail. We make sure that we secure this information and prevent unauthorized access or use of this information, as described in the "Security" section below.
Personal information you may provide us may include your name, address, date of birth, gender, email address and / or mobile phone number.
NON-PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
When you visit a page, we may automatically collect certain non-identifying information about you, such as the type of browser or device operating system you are using, the domain name of the website from which you joined us, the preferred language you selected. We may also collect information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular region or with specific characteristics).
USE OF INFORMATION
The information we collect about you or provide us will be used to provide our services.
In addition, we may use your personal information:
- To answer your direct questions.
- Give you notifications about your meeting.
- To add to the list of leads we can turn to from time to time.
- You can revoke your consent to the use of your personal data at any time by contacting at email@example.com. In this case, however, we may no longer be able to perform the agreed services.
We may disclose and market aggregated information about users of our services and aggregated information collected through our services that are not identified by any person without restriction.
We only share your personal information in the ways described below. If you explicitly disagree with certain types of use, this request must be notified with initial consent when personal information is collected from you, or we must receive a special request from you.
We may disclose your personal information:
- For our employees and webmasters.
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To fulfill the specific purpose that you requested when filling in the data.
- To comply with court orders, laws or legal procedures, including replies to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or enforce our terms and conditions including billing and direct debit terms.
- To investigate a suspected fraud, harassment or other violation of any law, rule, regulation, or site policy.
We may place small data files, known as "cookies" or similar types of files, on your device or on your hard disk, in order to facilitate and improve communication and interaction with the site. The rules for these files, along with other information, are listed in the section about cookies.
We have put in place technical and organizational measures appropriate to the risk to protect your personal information from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and unauthorized disclosure or access (HTTPS, form control, secure shopping cart, a.i.). However, due to the open nature of the Internet, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information provided online.
We retain your personal information if you have provided it on the site for as long as your query has been active (at our discretion) for a reasonable period of time or, if possible, as long as you remain on our marketing list. We may retain your personal information for an extended period of time based on our legitimate interests in providing our services to you or as necessary to meet our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. Even if we delete some or all of your personal information, we may still store and use aggregated or anonymous data that has already been collected so that it can no longer be used for personal identification and / or anonymized or aggregated. Please note that we are not responsible for leaking your data due to errors or unauthorized actions by third parties.
For your convenience, we may provide links to third-party websites from the site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of this third-party website. When you disconnect from our site, you will continue to third party sites at your own risk. We recommend that you review the terms and conditions of each website you visit.
Site can integrate with social networking services. We do not control these services and are not responsible for the way they operate. While we may give you the opportunity to use such services in connection with our site, we do so only to make the purchasing process more enjoyable and better, and, like you, we rely on these third party services to function properly and fairly.
INFORMATION RELATING TO MINORS
COMMUNICATION WITH WWW.LUKASHAVLIK.COM
APPLICATION FOR DELETING PERSONAL DATA
You can delete your cookies directly on your device (removing cookies from your web browser), or you can limit your settings by adjusting your web browser preferences. Please note that deleting cookies is not effective on many mobile devices. However, on mobile devices, ad settings can often be restricted through device settings.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
We do not respond to do not track signals or similar mechanisms set up in a web browser. These signals are intended to provide the user with increased privacy, but the use of personal information or cookies is still possible and we are not bound to limit our services.
RIGHTS RELATING TO EUROPEAN UNION REGULATIONS (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have certain additional rights regarding your personal data under EU Regulation 2016/679 (the "GDPR Regulation"), including the following:
- Right of access to your personal information.
- Right to correct your personal data if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to delete your personal data ("Right to Forget") if certain conditions are met.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time (if our processing is based on consent).
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data (if processing is based on legitimate interests).
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transfer your personal data to another recipient without hindrance from us (data portability).
- If you are in the European Union and are or have been our customers, we may send you marketing communications based on our legitimate interests, unless you exercise your right to refuse such communications.
- If you are in the European Union, we will never share your personal information with a third party for third-party marketing purposes unless you specifically ask us to do so.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise any of the above rights. We may request specific information from you to confirm your identity and, in certain circumstances, may charge a reasonable fee to access your personal information. In addition, if you believe our processing of your personal data is in violation of your GDPR data protection rights and we have not sufficiently addressed your objections, you have the right to file a complaint to the Data Protection Supervisor